9th June 2020
No further updates.
16th May 2020
Our carrier partners continue to work day and night to clear backlogs caused by a sharp increase in online shopping & staffing capacity.
Many areas of the country are experiencing no delays at all, but some deliveries are delayed by up to 3-5 business days in the following areas:
Dublin (South West & North East), Limerick, Cork, Louth, Meath, Kildare & Sligo.
Please bare with us.
Our warehouse, support staff and delivery partners are working as fast as we can possibly can to fulfil orders and answer questions.
16th April 2020
Dispatch & network deliveries continue to operate at peak levels.
Our delivery partner DPD Ireland continues to do a sterling job however they are experiencing some pinch points where volumes have increased significantly and/or depots are managing staff shortages.Delivery reminders;
- Items purchased up until 1pm are dispatched on the same working day where possible.
- Items purchased after the daily cut-off (or during the weekend) will be dispatched the following morning (Monday in the case of weekend purchases).
- Delivery dates are estimates and cover business days (Monday-Friday).
- You will receive an email with tracking details when the item has physically left our warehouse.
- You will receive a notification on the morning of delivery with a one hour slot.
- Deliveries are contact free and the driver will not request a signature.
If you believe your parcel is lost or significantly delayed, please reach out to our support team and we will investigate with DPD.
28th March 2020
Following the latest restrictions we are providing the following update
- Orders are currently still being dispatched with DPD Ireland and delivered across the country.
- Our teams are stretched therefore we will be unable to provide telephone support in the interim. Please contact email@example.com for sales and support queries and we will attend to your request as soon as possible.
- Servicing and repairs for under warranty items are currently unavailable in the interim. Please contact us or the manufacturer for troubleshooting purposes.
- Return processing is longer than usual due to a lack of man-power. Please bare with us.
In the event of a complete shutdown to services, we will refund any orders that have yet to be dispatched or that are in transit and cannot be delivered.
21st March 2020
Our teams are currently working in split shifts to ensure maximum compliance with social distancing advice.
As a result of these measures and a surge in demand, you may experience a slower than usual response to sales & support enquiries.
We appreciate your understanding.
Our partners at DPD continue to be delivering parcels on weekdays.
12th March 2020
We continue to monitor the situation daily and follow the advice provided by HSE, WHO and the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Our dispatch operations are currently working as normal and all orders are being dispatched same business day up until 1pm.
- Our delivery partner DPD Ireland has no confirmed cases as of writing. You can follow DPD Ireland's update by clicking here.
We will update in due course.