Brita Flow Water Filter Jug Tank 5.2L XXL Maxtra Pro
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Brita Flow Water Filter Tank XXL Maxtra Pro
- Stylish, large capacity design, 5.2 L filtered and 8.2 L total capacity, dishwasher safe (except lid), dispense tap and sliding lid for easy refilling
- 150 litres of fresh filtered water in 4 weeks from just one cartridge - digital Lifetime Indicator BRITA Memo measures time to remind on filter exchange
- Micro carbon pearls reduce chlorine and organic impurities which affect taste and odour of food and drink
- Ion exchange pearls reduce limescale and metals protecting kettles and enhancing flavour and aroma of tea and coffee
With BRITA every tap becomes a source of fresh tasting water that never runs out. The XXL source of pure, filtered water - ideal for families and offices.
The BRITA Flow features - Innovative 4-stage filtration with natural activated carbon from coconut shells and ion exchanger pearls, filters trace impurities such as certain herbicides, pesticides and pharmaceuticals and reduces taste-impairing chlorine and metals like lead and copper.
Digital indicator counts down the time of cartridge usage and flashes after 4 weeks (150 litres) to reminds you to change and recycle your filter cartridge
How does the Brita water filter work?
1. Super-fine mesh captures coarse particles from old pipework
2. Natural microcarbon from coconut shells
- Reduces chlorine, filters substances that affect taste
- Flters trace impurities such as certain herbicides, pesticides and pharmaceuticals1
- Provides great-tasting, freshly filtered water
3. Powerful ion-exchange pearls
- Soften water
- Protect your appliances2
- Reduce metals such as lead and copper
4. Addtional high-performance filter mesh
What cartridges are compatible with this model?
- The Maxtra Pro cartridges which are available to purchase on our webshop. One cartridge is included in the box.
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.