DeliVita Pro Dual Fuel Oven Black
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
The DeliVita Pro is a professional-quality dual-fuel oven that combines the convenience of gas with the incredible flavour of wood-fired cooking.
- Pro-quality outdoor oven
- Dual-fuel for total control
- Twice the size of the DeliVita Eco
- Available in 4 colours
- Cook 3 pizzas every minute
- Suitable for commercial and domestic use
- Includes regulated chimney and door
The super-sized cooking area is double the size of our standard ovens, cooking up to 3 pizzas a minute. It’s the perfect choice for professional chefs and experienced amateurs.
INSPIRED BY ITALY, HANDMADE IN YORKSHIRE
The DeliVita Pro is part of our range of handmade, artisan outdoor ovens inspired by Italy and handmade in Yorkshire. '
Our craftspeople pay attention to every detail, creating the world’s best outdoor pizza ovens. It's an award-winning innovation designed for you.
RESTAURANT QUALITY RESULTS, EVERY TIME
You’ll create mouthwatering restaurant-quality meals with the DeliVita Pro.
This professional-grade oven has been designed to work flawlessly in commercial and domestic settings.
We’ve created the ultimate outdoor cooking solution.
THE PROFESSIONAL CHOICE FOR WOOD-FIRED COOKING
The DeliVita Pro heats up in just 25 minutes, with dual fuel providing total control for any type of cooking.
Bakes perfect pizza, mouthwatering meats, or fantastic fish and vegetables faster than ever.
The DeliVita Pro is the chef’s choice of wood-fired oven.
IS THE DELIVITA PRO A SUITABLE HOME PIZZA OVEN?
The DeliVita Pro is a restaurant-quality dual-fuel oven perfect for cooking pizzas at home.
The large cooking area lets you cook up to three pizzas simultaneously – enough for some serious outdoor entertaining.
As well as cooking pizzas, the DeliVita Pro can cook meat, fish, and vegetables, giving you complete flexibility for cooking all your favourite foods.
If you’re looking for a smaller home pizza oven, check out the Diavolo Gas-Fired Oven and DeliVita Wood-Fired Oven.
These provide the same exceptional quality cooking but with a smaller cooking capacity.
IS THE DELIVITA PRO A RESTAURANT-QUALITY COMMERCIAL PIZZA OVEN?
Absolutely! The DeliVita Pro is suitable for use as a commercial pizza oven. It’s built from the highest quality materials to deliver long-term performance indoors and outdoors.
The oven can operate as a wood-fired pizza oven and a dual-fuel oven, giving you total control over how you cook. This enables you to create perfect plates every time, whether cooking pizzas, meat, fish, or vegetables.
The super-sized cooking area provides enough space to cook several foods simultaneously, so you can deliver a mouthwatering menu from a single oven.
As well as operating as a free-standing wood-fired oven, the DeliVita Pro can be connected to mains gas or bottled gas, giving you the freedom to cook anywhere you choose!
CAN I USE THE DELIVITA PRO FOR MY MOBILE PIZZA OVEN CATERING BUSINESS?
Yes, the DeliVita Pro is suitable for use at the heart of your mobile pizza oven catering business. Its large cooking area and rapid heating mean you’ll treat your customers to exceptional quality pizzas faster than ever before.
That’s not all; the dual-fuel option gives you total flexibility and control over cooking. The DeliVita Pro is a super-sized pizza oven with over twice the cooking area of our standard DeliVita and Diavolo ovens.
Extra space and capacity make cooking more cost-effective, which can translate into extra profit. Result!
Every DeliVita oven is built to exacting quality standards and will provide years of trouble-free operation.
- Height: 500mm
- Width: 1000mm
- Depth: 1060mm
- Weight: 135kg
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas, LPG (Propane), Wood Burning
- Warranty: 5 Year
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.