Gozney Dome Outdoor Oven Dual Fuel - Bone Cream
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Make wood-fired cooking easy with the Dome, the world’s most versatile outdoor oven.
- Dual fuel - Cook using kiln dried hardwood logs or propane gas. This versatility makes the Dome one of the best ovens on the market.
- Unbeatable heat retention - 30mm double-layer stone floor and dense cavity insulation means it can reach higher temperatures, faster – and stays hotter.
- Innovative air ventilation - Regulate the airflow travelling under your wood-fire to control the heat output from start to finish.
- Digital thermometer - Rely on precise temperature reading throughout, including two built in meat probes so that you know when your steak is ready to go.
- Steam injector - Create more moisture in the oven when baking bread. That means longer rising dough and even crispier crusts. Available as an additional accessory.
- GozneyShield™ - Use outdoors all year round thanks to our ceramic bonded outer coating - extra durable, water resistant and UV stable.
- 5 year warranty - Register your purchase within 60 days to upgrade your warranty to 5 years free of charge.
Enjoy a professional grade outdoor oven engineered to work effortlessly for beginners and exceptionally for chefs. Unrivalled performance. Unlimited possibilities. Made simple.
Roast, smoke, steam or bake. Super fast or low and slow. A wood-fired adventure, every time, The Dome is the only investment you need to make in your garden.
A brand new Pizza Oven for your garden, the Gozney Dome features dual fuel capabilities making use of both Wood and Gas.
If you're looking for an authentic wood fired flavour in your pizza, or quickly getting the oven fired up and churning out pizzas using gas, the choice is yours.
You can even double up and build a blazing wood fire but use the gas to boost your heat to effortlessly hit 500°C every time.
The digital thermometer provides a precise and reliable reading through cooking, with 2 included meat probes to keep superior control over your food and always get the perfect results. the 30mm double layer stone floor and dense cavity insulation ensure that you reach your desired temperature fast, and keep that heat.
This same high-grade construction and quality materials is mirrored on the external of the oven with GozneyShield.
This ceramic bonded outer coating means the oven is durable, water resistant and safe from UV damage. This is an all year, any weather, outdoor oven.
The Gozney Dome can be expanded to increase your cooking options even more using the quick-connect accessory port.
Cold smoking meat and veg for boosted flavour, an automated pellet burner for hand-off cooking and temperature control, and more can be easily inserted into the quick-connect dock.
The Steam Injector is another optional accessory that can be used to introduce more moisture into the oven when baking - for longer rising dough, and crispier crusts.
In the Box
- Gozney Dome outdoor oven
- Detachable flue and cap
- Dock and Accessory Port
- Digital thermometer, display unit and batteries
- 2 x temperature probes for checking the internal temperatures of food items
- Manual Air Regulation Vent and Ashtray Module
Dual fuel ovens also include:
- Integrated gas burner and regulator
- Ignition and flame regulation dial
- 1 x stone floor puck to switch between wood and gas
- External: 660mm H x 630mm D x 732mm W
- Oven Mouth: 130mm H x 410mm W
- Weight: 58kg (68kg boxed)
*Wood, peels, door and accessories sold separately.
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.