Karcher RCV3 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Lidar Mapping
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Karcher RCV3 Robot Vacuum Cleaner - 1.269-621.0
- 2-in-1 Function: The Kärcher RCV 3 vacuuming robot thoroughly removes dust and dirt from carpets and hard floors. The accompanying mop function enables you to vacuum and mop the floors simultaneously
- Remote Control via App: The Kärcher Home Robots App allows you to create a multi-floor map of your home, add cleaning specifications, define no-go zones and set up cleaning schedules
- LiDAR Laser Navigation: The LiDAR laser sensor enables floor mapping. Additional sensors help detect obstacles and height differences to ensure safe navigation
- Autonomous and flexible: The vacuuming robot gets easily over doorsills and low-pile carpets up to 18 mm. It's slim, only 9.4 cm high profile and can effortlessly reach under low furniture
- Items delivered: The box contains the Kärcher RCV 3 robot vacuum cleaner, docking station, 2-in-1 container for dry dirt, dust and water, 2 side brushes, 2 filters and 2 microfiber cleaning cloths
More time for the enjoyable things in life: the smart RCV 3 Robot Vacuum Cleaner takes over the floor cleaning.
The RCV 3 robot systematically and independently cleans your hard floors and low-pile carpets. Dry dirt is reliably transported into the built-in waste container by the rotating brush, the side brush for the edges, and the fan.
Where needed, the RCV 3 doesn't just vacuum, but can also damp mop your hard floors. As the battery capacity decreases, the RCV 3 can regularly charge itself and, after the work is done, it always returns to the charging station.
Via the app, the device will automatically create a map of the rooms by detecting the surroundings using built-in LiDAR navigation.
Individual cleaning parameters can be set for every room - simply select which rooms should be vacuumed, mopped or not cleaned.
Additional sensors prevent the device from falling and you can use a preset individual schedule or press a button on the device to start your cleaning.
Save floor maps
You can create and save floor maps in the app, even extending over multiple floors for a completely clean house.
Adjust cleaning specifications
Specific cleaning details such as suction power or the amount of water used during mopping can easily be adjusted if needed.
Set up no-go-zones
Use the app to set up areas where the vacuuming robot can vacuum and mop and places it should avoid.
Plan a cleaning schedule
You can easily set up a cleaning schedule with exact times and cleaning activities, so you can come home to a clean house.
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.