KEF LS50 Wireless II Speakers MK2
The result of three years intensive research and development, the new KEF LS50 Wireless II is the ultimate Hifi speaker system.
- LS50 Wireless II allows you to stream directly from the native app with Spotify Connect and is one of the first wireless speakers to feature Tidal Connect - The KEF Control app also allows you to stream Amazon Music, Qobuz, Deezer, Internet Radio stations and podcasts
- AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast seamlessly connects your compatible Apple or Android device and is even Roon ready – ideal for whole house multiroom music streaming. Bluetooth expands the options even further.seamlessly connect with AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast your compatible Apple or Android device and is even Roon ready – ideal for whole house multiroom music streaming. Bluetooth expands the options even further.
- There are also wired connections for your TV, turntable, CD player and games console, via the HDMI, analogue, optical and coaxial sockets.
- You can choose to connect the speakers with the supplied cable (24bit/192kHz resolution) or wirelessly (with 24bit/96kHz resolution).
- LS50 Wireless II uses a 5.25" Uni-Q driver array, featuring Metamaterial technology (MAT) which reduces 99% of soundwaves coming from the rear of the driver for the most clean and pure sound
KEF signature sound coupled with great usability and high-performance wireless capability. Active electronics, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), wireless streaming platform and the new KEF Connect app all combine to set a new benchmark of class-leading acoustic and user experience.
LS50 Wireless II gives you direct access to your favourite music services, including Spotify (via Spotify Connect), Tidal, Amazon Music, Qobuz and Deezer.
Tune in to Internet Radio Stations and catch up on the latest podcasts through the KEF Connect app. AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast seamlessly connect your compatible Apple or Android device, whilst Bluetooth expands the options even further.
There are also wired connections for your TV, turntable, CD player and games console, via the HDMI, analogue, optical and coaxial inputs.
The new wireless platform that sits at the digital heart of the LS50 Wireless II ensures that no matter how you like to listen to your music, you will be able to do so with the minimum of fuss and in fantastic sound quality - Up to 24bit/384kHz, as well as MQA Decoding, DSD256, and LS50 Wireless II is Roon Ready.
Metamaterial Absorption Technology (MAT)
MAT is a highly complex maze-like structure, where each of the intricate channels efficiently absorbs a specific frequency.
When combined, the channels act as an acoustic black hole, absorbing 99% of the unwanted sound that comes from the rear of the tweeter, eliminating the resulting distortion and providing a purer, more natural acoustic performance.
The 12th generation Uni-Q with MAT (Metamaterial Absorption Technology) driver array is a point source configuration and is powered by 380W of amplification.
Each tweeter benefits from being driven by new 100W class A/B amplifiers.
Dedicated 280W class D amplifiers power the mid/bass drivers delivering a powerfully detailed, accurate and integrated three-dimensional sound image.
What's in the box
- 2 x LS50 Wireless II Speakers
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Interspeaker Cable
- 2 x Power Cords
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Spotify/ Tidal/ Amazon Music/ Qobuz/ Deezer/ QQ Music/ Internet Radio/ Podcasts
AirPlay 2/ Google ChromeCast/ Roon Ready (coming soon)/ Bluetooth 4.2/ Wi-Fi - DLNA Compatible / Multiroom streaming
Wired connections to:
TV's/ Game consoles/ Turntables
- HDMI eARC
- TOSLINK Optical
- Digital Coaxial
- Analog 3.5mm Auxiliary
- USB Type A (service)
- RJ45 Ethernet (network)
- RJ45 Ethernet (interspeaker)
- 305 x 200 x 311 mm (12 x 7.9 x 12.2 in.
- 100 – 240VAC 50/60Hz
- 200W (operating power)