Q Acoustics M20 Active Speaker Pair White
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If we aren't already the cheapest we will price match any authorised retailers on a like for like basis.
Q Acoustics M20 HD wireless Powered speakers - Two speakers, one entire high-resolution wireless audio system.
- One powered and one passive speaker form a stereo pair, guaranteeing a focused, punchy stereo sound, and a wide accurate soundstage for which Q Acoustics is famous. With the pre and power amp onboard dispensing 64 watts digital power, the M20 offers neat wireless audio solution without the clutter of extra components.
- Featuring aptX HD Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming of high resolution-quality audio (up to 24-bit/48kHz) from devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops and network streamers, the versatile M20 also features an array of inputs to connect a games console, TV, set-top box, CD player and portable music players alike. There’s also subwoofer output in case you need to really shake the room.
- The beautifully sculpted cabinets use Q Acoustics’ proprietary P2P (Point to Point) bracing to support the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened. The result is an exceptionally rigid cabinet that eliminates internal standing waves to improve the focus of the stereo image and give the soundstage more accuracy than ever before.
- The grille’s curved contours are also designed to disperse any tweeter activity, keeping unwanted reflections to a minimum.
Immersive sound for music, movies and gaming
Whether listening to music, watching TV or movies or gaming, the M20’s advanced driver technology is designed to produce low-distortion, accurate but highly immersive stereo sound.
Powered by a built-in amplifier providing 65 watts of digital power, the 22mm tweeter is decoupled to minimise any internal vibrations that can adversely affect the audio, while the 125mm mid/bass driver and rear-firing reflex port in each speaker combine to deliver a sound of outstanding balance and drive.
From deep but nuanced low-frequencies to its crisp, attacking highs, and with a midrange that’s simply packed with information, the M20 is always a dynamic but poised and engaging listen.
High-resolution wireless stereo experience
Hear your favourite music as close to the artist always intended: in full stereo, high-resolution fidelity.
Featuring Bluetooth® 5.0 for an ultra-stable connection and aptX™ HD wireless technology, users can wirelessly stream high resolution audio (up to 24-bit/48kHz) from any compatible device such as smartphone, tablet, laptop and network streamer, while listen to their favourite tunes streamed from popular music services such as Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Apple Music, Amazon Music and Qobuz.
The flexible M20 is just about the latest wireless technology. It features enough inputs to let your TV, games console, set-top box, turntable or anything else you fancy join in the high-resolution stereo experience.
There’s also subwoofer output in case you need to really shake the room. No matter what you want to listen to, M20 can handle it.
Shaped to sound better
Featuring award-winning cabinet technology, every element of the M20’s design is specified to deliver an optimal audio performance.
The beautifully sculpted cabinets use Q Acoustics’ proprietary P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing to support the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened.
The result is an exceptionally rigid cabinet that eliminates internal standing waves to improve the focus of the stereo image and give the soundstage more accuracy than ever before.
The grille’s curved contours are also designed to disperse any tweeter activity, keeping unwanted reflections to a minimum.
What's in the box?
- 1x Powered M20 speaker
- 1x Passive M20 speaker
- 1x Remote handset (including batteries)
- 1x Speaker Cable (4 metres)
- 1x UK Power Cord (1.8m)
- 1x EU Power Cord (1.8m)
- 2x Foam Bungs
- 1x User Manual
- Bluetooth® 5.0 (with aptX™, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, SBC and AAC compatibility)
- USB (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Digital optical (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Stereo RCA (line level)
- 3.5mm (line level)
- Frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover frequency 2.4kHz
- Power 2 x 65w
- Cabinet type Two-way reflex ported
- Dimensions 279mm (H) x 170mm (W) x 296mm (D)
- Weight 5.1kg (passive speaker), 5.5kg (powered speaker)
- Warranty 5 years parts and labour