Rega Fono Mini A2D MK2 Phono Pre Amplifier
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
1-2 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €20
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If we aren't already the cheapest we will price match any authorised retailers on a like for like basis.
Rega's best-selling pre-amplifier to match the Planar series of turntables.
- Rega Fono Mini A2D Phono Pre Amplifier MK2 for Moving Magnet cartridges
- Restyled case work to match the design of the current Rega range
- USB output with level control allows you to transfer the sound of vinyl onto your computer
- Edit and store all your vinyl records on your computer with audio editing software
- Based on the phono amplifier in the Brio amplifier and the Rega Fono MM
The Rega Fono Mini A2D Phono Pre Amplifier MK2 is an updated version of Rega's award winning Fono Mini A2D, featuring the same high quality electronics in a restyled case.
The Fono Mini A2D works with any Moving Magnet turntable cartridge, and can also transfer your favourite vinyl records to your computer via the in-built USB output.
The Fono Mini A2D Amplifier offers exceptional performance and convenience and will be a valuable addition to any Hi-Fi set-up.
The Fono Mini A2D benefits from an extruded aluminium case and very user friendly front and back panels that make this Phono Pre Amplifier a very easy product to use.
Vinyl to digital
To transfer vinyl to your PC - you will need to install a digital audio editor.
Such software is widely available as a free download (such as Audacity) from the internet.
This is a simple interface which allows monitoring of volume and balance whilst transferring your audio to your PC hard drive.