Rega IO Amplifier with Built in MM Phono
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
1-2 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €20
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If we aren't already the cheapest we will price match any authorised retailers on a like for like basis.
The all new IO stereo amplifier by Rega is designed with every music lover in mind.
- Sharing the same design as the award winning Brio, the IO offers 30watts per channel @ 8ohms
- High quality MM phono stage built-in to facilitate turntables
- Two line level inputs for tuners, CD players etc.
- Compact body that integrates seamlessly with any system; 180 x 290 x 68cm
The compact size allows it to be used in a variety of systems and delivers a performance well beyond its price point.
The IO uses the same power amplifier and phono stage as its larger brother the multi-award winning Brio.
The io aims to deliver exceptional sound quality in a smaller and more cost effective package whilst still utilising high quality audio components not expected at this price point.
The class A/B circuit shares it’s DNA with the rest of Rega’s amplifiers, and as usual great care has been taken in component selection.
Best in class engineering
Rega have used Sanken output transistors, an Alps volume potentiometer and a linear power supply that enables an output of 30 watts per channel into 8 ohms.
Two line level inputs and a high quality moving magnet phono input are available for sources.
There is a headphone output provided on the front of the unit for powering standard hi-fi headphones; this is driven from the power amplifier stage of the unit through relays to avoid signal degradation when headphones are inserted or the product is muted.
- Dimensions (W x D X H) 180mm x 290mm x 68mm
- Weight 2.9Kg.
- 30W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8 Ω
- Frequency response Phono: 15 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB points) / 27 Hz to 20.5 kHz (-1 dB points)
- Input 1 (Phono) input sensitivity 2.1 mV @ 47 kΩ in parallel with 220 pF
- Maximum input 1 (Phono) input level 100 mV
- Input 2-3 (Line) input sensitivity 210 mV @ 47 kΩ
- Maximum input 2-3 (Line) input level 10.25 V
- Power consumption 135 W @ 230 V / 220 V / 115 V / 100 V into the rated load of 8 Ω
Rega Authorised Dealership Ireland
We are an authorised Rega dealer and all of our items are brand new, factory sealed with full warranty.