Segway Ninebot DE18E Electric Scooter 18km
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
Ninebot DE18E Kickscooter - Orange
- Two independent brakes with one controlled method (lever) with front & rear LED lights
- Smart Battery Management System (BMS)
- The double tube frame forms a triangular shape which creates strong and stable structure
- Powerful motor. Generate sustainable propulsion for more challenging terrains with a range 18km/11.1miles
Ride around the garden or out in the fields with the D18E kickscooter from Ninebot. With a powerful 250 W output, you’ll climb angles as high as 10%, making exploring simple.
Plus, with speeds reaching up to 15.5 miles per hour, you can zip about on your camping holiday, play in the fields, or even in the back garden – the choice is yours.
Ideal for ages 14 and above, this electric scooter has a range of 11.1 miles, which is plenty to explore the countryside.
Two independent brakes, one electronic and one rear drum brake make it simple to stay in control. And, there are three riding modes to choose from, Eco, Standard, and Sport. You can even select walk mode for those less hair-raising adventures.
The D18E is equipped with adequate lighting to keep riders safe. Front, rear, and brake LED lights ensure you’re seen wherever you go. A 2.1 W front light will clearly light up your path at any time of day.
What’s more, E-MARK reflectors also feature on this model. Placed on the front, side, and rear of the kickscooter, you’ll be easy to spot even in low lighting conditions.
Thanks to the Smart Battery Management System (BMS), battery power and performance are closely monitored so nothing is wasted. Taking just 3.5 hours to fully charge, your e-scooter will be ready to go when you need it.
Take control of your ride easily with the full-colour LED dashboard display.
Connect to Bluetooth, change speed settings, and activate headlights at the touch of a button. You’ll also see error messages, battery levels and a temperature warning at a glance.
Ninebot’s D18E looks great too. Its double tube frame has a triangular shape, making it strong and stable.
The 10” air tyres are comfortable and smooth, as well as steady and durable. Coming with a built in kickstand, and a 2-step folding mechanism, it’s easy to store your scooter whenever you need to.
- Height: 116.0cm
- Width: 114.0cm
- Depth: 114.0cm
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Free Gift Returns 90days*
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit or within 30 days for a cash refund. As per below, exclusions apply.
- The goods must be returned factory sealed & in exactly the same condition that they were received less any additional transit packaging. Items that have been opened, tested and/or installed will default to our standard return policy.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- This service excludes large & bulky items such as BBQs, outdoor pizza ovens & TVs. These products are covered by our standard returns policy.
- Any special order items that have been ordered at the customers request (such as a colour variant or model that we do not typically range on our website).
- If in doubt, please check with a member of staff via our support or live chat function.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm
No Added Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.