YETI Tundra 45 Cool Box White
FREE DELIVERY OVER €50
1-3 business days across Ireland for in-stock items. Orders over €50
NO ADDED DUTIES
As an Irish retailer the price you see is the price you pay!
FREE GIFT RETURNS
FREE 90 day gift returns for parcel sized items. Exclusions apply.
YETI Tundra 45 Cooler White
- The YETI Tundra 45 combines versatility with durability with a capacity of up to 26 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 45 dimensions are 25 1/2 in long x 16 in wide x 15 ½ in high with an empty weight of 23 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
The Tundra® 45 Cooler combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomoulded construction — and up to three inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation.
Which is to say it's built to last and will keep your contents ice-cold even in sweltering conditions, or keep your campfire food warm despite the wind chill.
HOW SHOULD I USE MY HARD COOLER?
Coolers are great for hunting, fishing, camping, rafting, barbecuing, and beer drinking. There's no adventure this mighty ice chest can't take on.
WHAT DOES ROTOMOLDED MEAN?
Rotomolding is a plastic-forming process that produces extremely durable, hollow, single-piece molds. It’s similar to how high-grade polyethylene whitewater kayaks are made.
HOW TOUGH ARE TUNDRA HARD COOLERS?
Our rotomolded coolers are stronger than this grizzly and this guy. They also survived battles with a slingshot, so we’d say pretty damn tough.
WHAT DOES "GRIZZY REISTANT" MEAN?
Our locked hard coolers were tested and approved by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee. Make sure you utilize the bear proof locks to keep the grizzlies out.
CAN I USE DRY ICE?
Absolutely. The thickness of the walls, coupled with the amount of insulation make Tundra® Hard Coolers dry ice compatible. See our instructions on how to use dry ice.
WILL IT ALSO KEEP MY HOT ITEMS HOT?
Yes. In fact, our pitmasters use them to hold hot, fresh barbecue. The same insulation and thick walls that keep the cooler cold also keep the heat
IS IT EASY TO CLEAN?
Yes. We recommend using soap and warm water. If you need a heavy-duty cleaning, use a 6:1 solution of warm water and bleach with a sponge or mildly abrasive rag.
IS THERE A WARRANTY?
These hard coolers come with a five-year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Information page, or contact an outfitter for help with basic repairs on t-latches and gaskets.
- 65W X 40D X 39H CM
Delivery & Stock Status;
We pick, pack and dispatch quicker than anyone else in Ireland!
- Same day dispatch up until 1pm for in-stock items.
- Fully tracked parcel service
- Pre-advised time slot on day of delivery via email/SMS
Free delivery across Ireland for orders over €50 (€2 for orders below €50)
Upgrade to express delivery for €3.99 for in-stock items.
Bulky items such as large BBQs are shipped on a pallet service & require a mobile number for the carrier to book in the delivery slot.
Please check the availability bar above the product's price for a live stock status.
The headings are noted below;
In Stock: Ready to be shipped
- Item is in stock & will be shipped same day up until 1pm or the following working day.
In Stock: Low stock levels.
- Item is in stock but we are down to our last few units.
Lead time 3-5 working days:
- Item is on back order & we recommend ordering early to secure the next back of stock arriving.
Out of stock. Enquire for lead time.
- Item is out of stock & we will check availability upon request.
Taxes / Duties;
All pricing includes VAT at the standard rate in Ireland of 23%.
There are no additional taxes/duties or payments due.
Sales & Technical Support;
We pride ourselves on our product expertise from Kamado Grills to Direct Drive Turntables.
Get in touch with the team with any technical or install questions.
Equally if you're shopping for a number of items you can give our sales team a try to see if we can offer anything extra!
Call: 015314489 10am - 4pm weekdays
Live chat: 9am - 9pm